Omega 3 Comparisons
– You Decide –
Are you doing Omega 3 comparisons? When it comes to purity, potency and effectiveness, the following comparison chart shows why you always get better results and greater value from Omega 3 Salmon Oil Plus. This chart teaches you what to look for and how to size up any brand. Then you can decide for yourself – based on the facts.
1. Species Specific: Wouldn’t you feel safer knowing what you’re getting in your fish oil? If the species of fish is not listed on the label, then you don’t know the source of the oils. They could be from bottom feeders, scavengers or other fish not suited for human consumption. If different species of fish are used from batch to batch, there’s also NO way to ensure label potency. To guarantee you’re always getting consistent purity and potency, you can see on the Salmon Oil Plus label that the same omega 3 rich species of fish are used in every single batch.
2. Pure Sources: Since safety is important to consumers, many companies use a purification process, known as molecular distillation. Marketers say this removes most of the toxins and heavy metals from the oil and distillation is sold as a benefit. But why use toxic oils in the first place? Why not start with pure oils? BEFORE they’re even considered for use, every single source used in Salmon Oil Plus is tested for over 160 toxins, with an acceptable limit of ZERO. This extraordinary level of purity is unique only to Salmon Oil Plus.
3. Molecular Differentiation: (not to be confused with molecular distillation): The UHPO3 (Ultra High Potency Omega 3) exclusive to Salmon Oil Plus, is a breakthrough technology. Molecular Differentiation was developed to concentrate groups of beneficial nutrient molecules, such as the 8 omega 3’s important to human nutrition. It also greatly reduces or eliminates unnecessary negative molecules like fishy taste, odor, cholesterol and saturated fats. Because of this exclusive, leading edge differentiation technology, each serving of Salmon Oil Plus (with salmon, tuna, sardines and anchovies) delivers a stabilized, ultra high potency natural balance of omega 3s at less calories and less cost.
4. Unlabeled or Hidden Oils: A common misleading marketing tactic is to claim 1000 mg or more of “fish oils” on the label to make you think you’re getting that much omega 3 – when you’re not. If you add up the specific omega 3s listed, they NEVER total the amount of “fish oil” claimed. It’s usually only a mere fraction. Then you pay for these mystery “fish oils” – or fillers, but have NO idea if they’re safe or what they’ll do to you long term. Here are some other examples not on the chart: Carlson’s Norwegian Salmon Oil has 1250 mg of “hidden oils” per serving, NOW Omega 3 has 1600 mg and Dr. Perricone’s Omega 3 has 2400 mg of unknown oils in every serving.
There are NO unlabeled, unsafe or hidden oils in Salmon Oil Plus. You know exactly what you’re getting and you always receive the results and purity you want and pay for. All of the omega 3s in Salmon Oil Plus add up to 1070 mg, which are the total milligrams of fish oil listed on the label.
5. Standardized Amount: There are 8 members of the omega 3 family important to human health and nutrition. It’s like a chain that starts with ALA and ends with DHA. One missing link in the chain weakens your results. By providing you with all 8 members in balanced ultra high potency, Salmon Oil Plus allows the entire omega 3 family to do all that it’s capable of doing – decrease inflammation, improve brain functioning and reduce your risk of heart disease.
Most companies have EPA and DHA on their label and some state they have “other omega 3s” with no indication of what they are. Salmon Oil Plus is the only supplement that provides all 8 naturally pure, preformed omega 3s important to human nutrition. What’s more, the amounts are standardized and accurately listed on the label.
The Bottom Line: When you add it all up, Omega 3 Salmon Oil Plus gives you much better quality, much higher potency and much more purity for much less money. You pay only for what your body needs and wants and nothing more. We guarantee it. And, when all is said and done, the results you receive speak for themselves. Click here to try a bottle of Omega 3 Salmon Oil Plus and you decide.
*Living Fuels Omega 3 & E recommends “1 softgel capsule per 25 lbs. of body weight per day up to 12 softgel capsules.” So, depending on your weight, a 120-count bottle would have between 10 and 40 servings, which makes the cost per serving between $.87 and $3.50. For example, it would cost $1.45 per serving for a person who weighed 125 pounds and $1.75 for someone weighing 150 pounds. Although Living Fuels has no hidden “fish oils,” it does contain borage oil. Borage, like flax and evening primrose, is not considered an edible oil for human consumption by the USDA.